- Click here to download the PaperCut Client.
- On the next screen, you will be required to enter your NPCUID and password (click for image...).
- When asked, click 'Open' to confirm the PaperCut installer (click for image...).
- Double-click to mount the 'PaperCutInstaller.dmg' file; and then double-click the 'PaperCutInstaller' when it appears (click for image...).
- Click on the 'PCClient' package and drag it into Applications (click for image...).
- From the Applications menu, find and double-click on PCClient; then click 'Open' (click for image...).
- Sign into PaperCut using your NPCUID (click for image...).
- For later ease of use, 'right-click' on the PaperCut icon that is now visible on your dock and select the 'Keep in Dock' option (click for image...).
- Finally, remove the installer files and disk image by clicking on the Finder icon (1) and then clicking the 'eject' symbol next to 'PaperCut.' When this is complete, you can click and drag the 'PaperCutInstaller.dmg' file to the Trash (click for image...).
- The installation process is now fully complete!
- Click on the Apple icon to open the system menu and then select 'System Preferences' (click for image...).
- Select 'Print & Scan' (click for image...).
- Click on the 'Plus' (+) sign (click for image...).
- Select the desired printer and then click 'Add.' Please note: if a location has two options, it means the lab has both black and white and color printing. For black and white printing, select the printer with 'LJ' in its name; for color printing, select the printer with 'CLJ' in its name (click for image...).
- The printer has now been added and can be selected during the printing process
If you have already completed everything in the “Getting Started” section, above, you can follow the steps, below, to begin printing (if you open an image, click on it to enlarge).