The Academic Computing Help Desk provides a number of services to the SUNY New Paltz campus, including walk-in and phone support for many technical issues; a 24 hour online ticketing system for submitting help requests; and a knowledge base of support materials. We look forward to assisting you soon!
- For urgent assistance (in a classroom or lab) call 845-257-3597.
- For general questions, or to report a minor issue, email us at email@example.com.
- To submit a problem report, click the Submit a Ticket button (below); on the page that opens, sign in with your NPCUID and password and click the “Submit a Ticket” link.
Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
Regular Semester Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9am – 8pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Sat & Sun 12pm – 5pm
- Lab and classroom support
- Password reset requests
- Disabled account reactivations
- Problems with laptops & portable devices
- Repair/Reload operating systems
- Resolve network connectivity issues
- Scan and remove Viruses and Malware
- Install Antivirus software and programs
- File backup and transfer
- E-mail access and support
- Color printing (print quota applies) and scanning
- Help with documents, software, and web site access
- General computing advice and recommendations
- Help Desk assistance is limited to non-hardware related issues
- Operating system and program product keys/licenses are the sole responsibility of the owner
- Monetary tips are not accepted, but we won’t turn down a batch of homemade chocolate chips cookies :-)
Location: Humanities room 103